Jewelry designer and artist. Studied commercial art at Pratt Institute, Brooklyn. Collaborated with Leo J. Uris on decorative sculpture and accessories between 1928–34. Designed glass objects for Regal Art Glass Company and silver objects for the International Silver Company. In 1944 opened a studio/shop in New York City. Began experimenting with plastics in the 1960s, closing his shop in 1965 to work with the medium exclusively. Began working with paper in the 1970s.