William B. Kerr & Company
William B. Kerr was a mass market silver firm founded by William B. Kerr in Newark New Jersey in 1855. The firm produced a range of flatware and tableware and sterling silver and gold dresser ware. Largely French-inspired, their products brought Art Nouveau styling to the middle market. By 1893 the firm was operating a storefront in New York City at 860 Broadway. The company was purchased by Gorham in 1906 and moved to Providence, RI in 1927.