Ing. C. Olivetti & C. S.p.A.
Olivetti was founded in 1908. By 1938, when founder Camillo Ollivetti’s son Adriano took over, he initiated the policy of using consulting designers. The company has consistently dedicated itself to a strong design program, as evidenced its own buildings, advertising, institutional graphics, and its office and consumer products. Designers working for the firm have included Marcello Nizzoli, Ettore Sottsass, and Mario Bellini.