Lomonosov Porcelain Factory founded 1744
Russian porcelain factory. Established in St. Petersburg in first half of 18c as the Imperial Porcelain Factory, and founded by the order of Peter's daughter Elizaveta Petrovna in 1744. Early production was exclusively for Imperial court. In 1925 renamed Lomonosov after the scientist Mikhail Vasil'evich Lomonosov. Privatized in 1993.
We also have a biography from Wikipedia for this person.